Speaker: Bubba Jennings |
Theme: OPERATION REPO - God's Redemption Plan
Music: Austin Shuck |
$125 Per Camper - Send by Monday, June 17! |
Ages: 12 - 19 (Others need the Director's approval)
After submitting Family Registration Form, please send a check
payable to Maysville Youth Camp to confirm your registration!
($125 per camper - payable to Maysville Youth Camp)
(discounted to $115 for 5 or more students from one church registering at the same time)
Send above fees to:
Steven Willingham | 302 Walters Lane | Wilmore, KY 40390 |
What can campers expect at MYC?
- Great meals with a salad bar and lots of great tasting and nutritional food!
- Awesome activities and services!
What is expected of campers at MYC?
- All campers are to attend all services, sessions, activities, meals, and other events that are part of the camp.
- Boys are not to go into the girls' dorm and girls are not to go into the boys' dorm. All campers are to with the larger group at all times. No two campers are to be in rooms or isolated area except in their assigned lodging rooms at bedtime.
- Keep your room, the buildings and grounds, and the restrooms neat and clean.
- Remain within the boundaries of the campgrounds at all times.
- At the time of "Lights Out," be in your assigned lodging room and quiet.
- Dress modestly. Wear clothing that covers you properly and is not revealing. Refrain from clothing that has suggestive words, pictures, or offensive advertising.
- Do not destroy or damage the property of the camp, cabin owners or other campers.
- Cell phones and all electronic devices are to be turned off and put away during all services, activities, and after 'lights out' time at night. Consult with the Camp Director, your team leader or counselor BEFORE making any phone calls, including calls home. If someone phones you, including your family, advise them you are not to be on the phone. If there is an emergency have your parents contact the camp director at 859-421-6869.
- No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol use, foul language, pornography, or anything that would not be pleasing to God and appropriate for a church youth camp environment.
- As the Tabernacle is also our place of worship, do not bring food or drink with you during any of the services. Absolutely no glass bottles (i.e. Ale 8 bottles, etc.) are to be brought into the Tabernacle.
- Campers are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct themselves, AND are expected to report violations they observe in other campers. Campers who are aware of a willful violation of the Camper Code of Conduct and who do not report it will be subject to disciplinary action along with the offender.
- In all Camp Dorms, Rooms, & Retreat Center, only 1 person is to be assigned per bed. Bed sharing of any kind between campers is unacceptable.
- Show respect at all times to fellow campers and camp staff. Disrespect for authority, any sort of bullying or unkind behavior will not be tolerated.
- Use common sense. You pretty well know if something is right or wrong even if it is not listed here. Do the right thing and things will go better for all of us.
Consequences may include the following:
- The situation addressed by one of the camp staff
- The situation addressed by the Camp Director as well as possibly a team of several others
- Loss of privileges, such has having to sit out of certain activities or limitation of freedoms
- Contact parents or guardians about the misconduct
- Camper is sent home. If this is the case it is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to make immediate arrangements to pick up the camper at the campgrounds at their expense.
NOTE: The camp, camp personnel, other campers, and The Wesleyan Church are not responsible for items that are damaged, lost or stolen. There is no secure place to keep valuables at the camp. Please leave them at home or send them back home with your driver. This includes cell phones and electronic devices, money in excess of what is needed for the Snack Shack, jewelry, expensive clothing, etc.
All medications, including prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs, are to be lodged with the Camp Nurse upon registration. She will ensure proper administration at appropriate times.
DOWNLOAD THE MYC 2019 CODE OF CONDUCT BELOW
What do campers need to bring to MYC?
- If you have not prepaid, bring your Registration Fee money
- Bring all forms signed by your parents
- Excellent Attitude
- Bedding: (sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow)
- Personal Items: (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Towel and Wash cloth
- Bible, Notebooks, Pens, Pencils
- Required Medications: (Must be given to & kept with the nurse.)
- Appropriate clothing and jacket
- Old clothes for water games
- Fan for dorm room (optional)
- Money to spend at the SNACK SHACK!
- Sports equipment, such as softball gloves, bats, football, Frisbee, etc.a
We encourage you to bring your needs and concerns, come as you are spiritually and emotionally, as this is a place where God and God's people meet needs in our lives.
What Should I NOT Bring?
- Anything of great value as there is no place to lock things up (such as electronic equipment, jewelry, more money than needed for the Snack Shack, etc.)
- Any sort of weapons including guns, large knives, etc.
- Any sort of explosives or fireworks
- Any sort of tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, contraband, etc.
If you are able, please REGISTER ONLINE.
We also have provided paper forms below...