- You must be enrolled with Education and Clergy Development as a ministerial or personal enrichment student, and have registered for access to the Student Portal to take correspondence courses. Enroll as a ministerial student at https://secure.wesleyan.org/em/enroll and register for Student Portal access at https://secure.wesleyan.org/emcam (instructions below).
- You can take out 2 correspondence courses at a time
- You have 201 days (or 6 months) from the start date to finish them. The 201 days allows for a 3 week 'grace period' for your books to be ordered, shipped, and arrive to you to begin course work.
- The cost is $195 per course (does not include the cost of textbooks)
- Textbooks are available from the Wesleyan Publishing House at www.wesleyan.org/wph or at 800-493-7539 (resource)
- Register for courses at the Student Portal https://secure.wesleyan.org/emcam (choose the Correspondence Course tab)
Find Popular Education and Clergy Development Links by clicking HERE