The Competition Where Everyone Wins!
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” - 2 Timothy 2:15
The purpose of WESLEYAN BIBLE BOWL (WBB) is to be:
- An avenue of meaningful Bible study for youth to attain to a deep and intimate knowledge of Scripture.
- A means of increasing fellowship and interaction among youth.
- An integral part of the outreach and discipleship aspects of local church youth ministry.
- A medium for the training and mentoring of youth leadership.
- A catalyst for encouraging active participation in ministry and mission projects.
- A bridge for building relationships between youth from different regions.
- An arena for exciting Christian competition.
- An event(s) to provide quizzers with more opportunities for competition.
All this information you need to get started with Wesleyan Bible Bowl is on this site, but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact the National Director to have any questions you have answered!
Wesleyan Bible Bowl follows the same cycle as most North American quizzing organizations, making it possible that WBB teams may compete with other quizzing organizations throughout the year.
Cycle is as follows:
- 2009-2010 - 1 & 2 Corinthians
- 2010-2011 - John
- 2011-2012 - Hebrews, 1 & 2 Peter
- 2012-2013 - Matthew
- 2013-2014 - Romans & James
- 2014-2015 - Acts
- 2015-2016 - Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon
- 2016-2017 - Luke
For more information about starting a quiz team, please contact the National Director to be found on the Contact page for ideas and advice. Additionally, information can be found at a variety of recommended sources:
Questions and Various Resources - both of these sites are great resources: